Friday, July 22, 2016

What?!? Squishy's Back?!? Amazing!!

Hi! My name is Beth and I'm addicted to carbs.


I'm not starting over. I never stopped really. I've been living my life. It's just taken me a while to get over myself and put my big girl panties back on. To finally get back into the right mindset that I actually matter. 


Now. I think I may have finally gotten over my whole 



And have Finally embraced


I'm think I'm finally ready to just be. I'm not losing weight, I am making myself healthier. I am not exercising, I'm helping my body reach it's potential. I'm just striving to live longer, and better. And be able to ride Harry Potter... 

I know I've got to stop looking at my journey as a temporary thing. Stop thinking that when I reach a certain milestone I'll be "fixed". I just need to realize that I'm just living my life. I just need to make one good decision at a time. If I make a bad decision oh well. Move on. The next decision will come along soon. It's not the end of the world if I eat pizza for dinner, as long as I load it with a lot of veggies... Because I do like veggies on pizza now. I know, I'm turning into a grownup! 

Life is hard enough without putting unattainable goals on myself. No, I'm not saying I'm not going to toot my horn when I do reach a certain "milestone". I mean I plan to Toot Toot all over the place...    
 In the end, I think the most important thing I can do is be kind to myself. So that's what I plan to do. While finding a way to eat delicious delicious carbs while walking 10,000 steps a day and being happy with myself and finding the ambition to cook myself meals...

Wish me Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment