Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Progress Pics .... For no apparent reason...

So... Whenever I take a picture of myself lately, and I like to take lots of pictures with the hubby (because he's smoking hot) I look at them and don't recognize myself. It's like "where did those clavicles come from? And since when do I have a discernible jaw line? Where's my 3rd chin?!?" Not gonna lie... Kinda freaks me out...

This is what I see in my Head...

I Don't Have a Neck

But Apparently... This is what I look like now...

Where did that neck come from?!?
Totally freaking me out! I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Like I'm all hot and stuff now? I'm not abominable snowman white anymore, I'm all tan and stuff. Like I have cheekbones again... 

Again. These are me from last year. Like Roley Poley but adorable...

These are me from this last month. Totally happy with my 75 lb weight loss... 

So...
Progress report:
Highest Weight: 378 lbs
Current Weight: 303 lbs
Total Weight Lost (but never to be found): 75 lbs

This means I am 25 lbs away from 100 lbs lost, which is like 67% of my goal. My goal is to be in Onderland for the first time in forever...

And I think I'll get there...
Eventually...

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment