Saturday, October 20, 2012

Something Terrible has Happened...

Me about to start my mile. I'm smiling
so something is definitely wrong...
I'm actually beginning to like my daily walk. I'm taking a daily walk. And I'm liking it. I've seriously walked more than 4.5 miles this week. In 5 days. I seriously think I've gone nuts. I can't even tell you the last time I actually walked a mile in a week, let alone 4.5! I'm also dabbling in weight training. I say dabbling because I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. But, I'm determined to lose my wings and thunder thighs, so I'm sticking to it. I promise. No, really. I swear.

Update :)  (The smiley face is because it's positive) Week 6(ish) Weight 355.6 pounds. That is a loss and I'm going to take it. Sure it's not the 5 lbs a week I was losing before, but you have to slow down sometime. I mean 2.4 lbs is still good (and too much according to weight watchers, whatever). I will say that I ate more carbs this week. I didn't go over my daily points allowance, but I'm sure that has something to do with it. Or I'm building muscle mass from all the fudging walking. Who knows.

The best part is that I'm able to fit into clothes that haven't fit me in a couple of years. I think I'm losing inches more than pounds this week. Inches I'll definitely take. Although, I've had 3 people at work comment that my boobs look smaller. And that is NOT kosher. My boobs were actually the one thing I liked about my body. My boobs were the only thing Hubby liked about my body (I know this to be true, but he'll say I'm making him sound shallow and like a horrible person, but it's how I feel). 

My boobs have been my identity for so long that I'm kinda depressed about it. I feel like I have to go get a water bra or something. Maybe I'll have to stuff socks in my bra like men stuff socks in their jeans... Seriously. Without my boobs what am I? Just another ugly fat person. I have no ass to speak of (it's flat and shapeless and not appealing in any fashion). My figure is vaguely hourglass shaped, but loosing my boobs will make me loose that too. I'm hoping my midsection starts to shrink along with my boobs so I'll still look proportional. Or I can just do what Hubby suggested and wear a girdle (the ass). I think I'll probably just have to start doing sit ups or something. Although, I don't think those will make me smile. I'm pretty sure sit ups will make me want to vomit and die.

I just wish there was a magical cure that would make me a normal sized person who fits into normal size clothes.  But until someone invents such a thing  I'll just continue on the path I am on. However long it shall take.

No comments:

Post a Comment