Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Don't judge me...

Turns out I'm incapable of living a carb free existence. I was just too cranky, and quite frankly unhappy. So, here I am. 29 years old (now) and back at square one (for the billionth time). I found that something so restrictive was just not good for me. Also, the first week I felt great, and things were going great. Then  the second week I constantly had heartburn and I felt left out and deprived. So, I have to think of a new game plan.

Working overnights you I watch a lot of late night TV infomercials. They all seem to feature different weight loss programs that all claim to shed the pounds quickly. There's the "eat what you want" diet and the weight loss pills diet and so on and so forth. Just so many things and I have no idea what to do.

I just find myself asking if it's really worth it. I want to be healthy and fit into cute vintage inspired dresses and fit in roller coaster seats and ride Harry Potter at universal studios. But there is just so much temptation and so much hard work and I'm scared. It also doesn't help when your skinny husbands comes and wakes you from a deep sleep and he's standing there eating ice cream for breakfast and has only gained 5 pounds in the 9 years we've been together. He sucks. 

I just want to be normal. And happy. And be able to eat cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment