Monday, September 10, 2012

Skinny Bitches and Annoying Husbands

My husband is a skinny bitch. And Annoying. He's been skinny his entire life and he just doesn't get it. All he sees is the added cost. I feel that my health and well-being are worth spending some extra dollars. And the question "How's your diet going" makes me want to A. cut his head off and B. castrate him. But that could just be the crankiness from not eating sugar. Or dairy. Which I miss immensely. He also ate an Oreo Cakester in front of my face, which made me want to kick him where it hurts. I know he was teasing, but It's not nice to temp a fat chick on a diet with baked goods. Next time he better be careful...

I must say that now that I've passed the week mark I find myself less hungry than before. And that's a good thing. There's no more constant craving for food that I had been going through the first few days. And, in total, I've lost 10 lbs so far (but I was sick yesterday and that did seem to evacuate my entire digestive system, but I'm still taking credit for it).  I'm also not following the meal plan. Because I did find it too intimidating. I've pretty much been making some of the recipes out of order, but focusing on making good choices. Tomorrow I'm making lamb stew with sweet potatoes, which sounds delicious, and also making kale chips. I've read the crunch is nice, and I miss potato chips. So hopefully it'll be a good replacement. 

No word yet on the coconut flour baked goods. I finally have a day off from work on Tuesday, so I plan on experimenting then. I'm really looking forward to some baked goods, even if they taste bad, because it'll still be a treat.

See Ya Later

No comments:

Post a Comment